I never really lifted weights until I tried P90X... I kindaaaa had no clue as to what I was doing... and I had NO IDEA that there was a rhythm and method to the madness.
And ya know? I always saw those REALLY in shape girls and I wondered, "WHAT the HECK is SHE DOING?"
So I decided, "I'll join the YMCA.. and lose at least 20lbs!"
MHMMM. AND then I realized, I had no idea what I was doing at the gym. I would do workouts with weights, ya know -- the usual shoulder presses, bicep curls and chest presses. I went to ab classes, zumba, spin. I tried it ALL.
To be like those TONED girls I saw, and to really shape my muscles two things needed to happen and they were this:
- I needed to get SERIOUS about nutrition
- I needed to get on a program of some sort program or schedule
I wasn't on a schedule.
I didn't have much accountability, I was flying solo.
I wasn't really sure what to do with nutrition... count calories? portion control? paleo? vegan? WTF?
Sound familiar? I'm sure there's a few of you reading this going "uh huh, been there, done that!"
Well lets fast forward a few years later to NOW -- after doing Body Beast on and off for over a year (and completing it last year) I realize how uneducated I was about lifting. It's much more than bicep curls here and there, and ab classes.
P90X taught me a lot, don't get that wrong, BUT something about Body Beast two years later got me really into lifting weights and learning about the different sets (read the difference between Body Beast and P90X )
I feel it accelerated my results AND once I started seeing PROGRESS, I got ADDICTED.
Body Beast. Intimidating name, and at first I thought, "that is such a dumb name" HA! I swear I'm the most skeptical coach sometimes, but I always going, "I really like what you did there" later on (cough T25 cough, I totally thought 25 min wasn't that great of a workout BUT here's my honest review HERE)
BUT don't let that name fool you, there's nothing more satisfying knowing that you're increasing body strength, and the word "BEAST" becomes your best friend.
Hench, LADY BEAST.
I'm always looking for women, who either love to lift or want to learn. Maybe you're the type going, "yeah I have no idea what I'm doing" or you're a seasoned vet and you like Arnold as much as I do.
If that sounds like you, I would LOVE to hear from you. You can easily contact me HERE.
So let's get onto the goods, shall we?
What's included in Body Beast:
- Build: DVDs 1-4 Lay the foundation for a huge new you. Give every muscle in your body a major pump with Super Sets and Giant Sets.
- Bulk: DVDs 5-9 Force Sets, Progressive Sets, Combo Sets, and Multi-Sets build on the size you gained in Phase 1. Now the focus shifts to muscular hypertrophy, the technical term for the muscle cells enlarging, bringing about explosive muscle growth.
- Beast: DVDs 10-12 With fat-burning cardio, relentless circuit-training, and intense core work, you'll be amazed at your increasing capacity to lift heavier weights and grow bigger, more defined muscles.
You'll also get these valuable tools:
- The Book of Beast. Get huge without wasting a second. This info-packed program guide gives you tips on proper form and safety, explains the science behind growing your muscles, breaks down the nutrition you need to reach your goals, and even boosts your motivation.
- "How to Eat Like a Beast" Eating Plan. Exceptional bodies are made in the kitchen. This comprehensive guide provides a calorie calculator, portion charts, food lists, and suggested supplements to help you bring out your inner Beast.
- 90-Day Daily Workout Calendar. We've done the work for you, so you always know which exercises to do, when. Just follow along and chart your progress.
- When you order through a coach (like me) you will also get Lucky 7, a BONUS workout DVD ;-)
Glad ya asked ;-)
And I'll be straight forward with you. Doing a little of this and that once in a while won't get you results. Going to the gym and walking around from machine to machine without a plan won't get you results. Running 30 mins a day on the treadmill won't get you results. Just working out and not eating good won't get you results. Just eating good and NEVER working out will keep you healthy, but soft.
I know this because I DID IT. I speak from experience, not a soap box. I want to help you see results. But the excuses gotta go!
If you're tired of wondering "what the heck am I doing? Why am I not getting results? What's the deal, how do I get toned?"
then I've got your answer. Get on a workout schedule. Get on some type of nutrition plan. Push yourself, grab heavy weights, DO BODY BEAST. Try something NEW. *the photo to the right is my current transformation from 2010-2014
They say INSANITY is doing the same thing and expecting different results.
So let's do something about it! Let's PROVE that lifting weights makes women strong, sexy, toned! That it's not about bulking, or looking manly. Years of rumors just being passed on, and its time to put it to end.
I touched a bit on nutrition earlier, and expressed how important that is. If you are wanting my help, I host monthly challenge fitness groups on Facebook for women. It's one of the BEST parts about my job, watching women (like you) reach their goals and find CONSISTENCY and accountability.
The challenge groups are 100% FREE, the three things you need to invest in is
- A program (like Body Beast)
- Nutrition (like the REAL DEAL -- we'll talk more about this when we talk about your current nutrition)
- Yourself -- you need goals, you need a reason to do it even on days you don't feel like doing it
To get more information about my monthly From Flab to Fab Fitness Challenge Groups, click HERE.