Saturday, October 11, 2014

Transformation Station: Wendie Strickler - down 45lbs

Hello bloggers and followers! Meet Wendie... ""Hi everyone I'm a blessed wife to my husband of 14 yrs & a stay at home, homeschooling momma to 5 kiddos. And now I'm wellness coach w/ Beachbody!
I have finally come to a place in my life that I'm just tired of my unhealthy lifestyle. My start weight was at 283+ lbs only 5 months ago when I decided to change everything! I ordered The 21 Day Fix and the path the wonderful health came hard and fast. Dropped 51+ lbs since and I'M NOT LOOKING BACK  
Please join me in changing our countries fast food, low energy lifestyle, let me help inspire you & root me on as well while I continue on this most wonderful path!""<3 





First and Last Name: 
Wendie Strickler

Program Used for Transformation
The 21 Day Fix

How did you get started with Beachbody?

I tired bb for a hot second about 4 yrs ago but never started the program I bought. This time I saw the 21 day fix in my newsfeed and decided to go w/ Amee as my coach :)

Why did you decided to use this program for your transformation?

I used it cause it did a different workout for each day of the week and it had those colorful containers to teach me how to portion control.

Where does your motivation come from?

This part is always emotional for me...my motivation at first came from that 283+lb woman that was no longer happy and was making her family miserable too. But now being on this journey for almost 5 months my motivation has grown to be because of the people that I am now inspiring to get up and move. Or to eat a cleaner way. I'm motivated by the my husband that looks at me with the same loving eyes as he did 50lbs heavier & by my 5 children's happiness <:

What were your results like? How did that make you feel?

I have to up date my measurement this week but I have lost a total of 45lbs in 4 1/2 months. It makes me feel I'm worthy to look in the mirror and be happy & very proud of who's looking back at me....

What are your honest thoughts about the program?

I truly deep down inside believe that it is a life saver!!! I believe that anyone of any size can find a transformation to be happy with :)

How has your mental fitness changed since day 1 of the program compared to the last day? Besides the physical results, how did it affect you on the inside?

Pushing play was so rough the first week. I was sick to my stomach the first 4 days after each workout. Really gross I know but true....by the end of the program it was ah it and a yearning to include working out everyday....To actually watch what I put into my mouth! Very new to me compared to my old life style!

What 2-3 things do you feel helped you complete your Beachbody program? What tools helped you stay focused?

Autumns personality
My coach
My fast results

What advice would you give to someone who is considering starting an at home Beachbody program?

To join a support/challenge group help you feel accountable and get wonderful tips and advice.
I'd tell them that by pushing they are bettering their lives and they are sooooo worth the change!!!



To contact Wendie:



No comments :

Post a Comment