Friday, October 10, 2014

Quaker Oats Cinnamon Apple Pancakes - Easy and Quick

Alright so I took lazy and genius to a new level last week... and I'm hungry so this post will be short.

I didn't feel like using a TON of flour and I didn't want to go to the store and grab something else... so  I used my boyfriends Quaker Oats Variety Pack oatmeal : Cinnamon Apple flavor and got crafty.

What You Need: 

Quaker Oats Cinnamon Apple packet
1/2 cup of milk
1 egg
1tsp of baking powder
1/2 scoop of protein (flavor your choice, I picked cinnamon bun)
1/2c of whole wheat or whole grain flour
1 packet of stevia

Directions: 


  1. Mix dry ingredients, mix wet ingredients. Combine, and whisk together. 
  2. Heat the pan with coconut oil on medium heat, pour batter on. 
  3. Optional: steam apple slices for topping and add cinnamon in syrup
  4. Eat - breath - repeat.

Easy, quick, and now I want more. 

CIAO <3


No comments :

Post a Comment