Monday, November 18, 2013

My Top 3 Favorite Hair Products!

Alright ladies… it's been a while since I did any beauty posts, but I'm comin' back full force to dish all my good secrets. OH, AND you can expect a lot more of these posts, I get asked at least once a day for hair and makeup tutorials… so you may be seeing a little or a lot of that. By no means though will I deviate away from my love of fitness, but I'm just expanding my reach. Beauty inside, and out ;-)


First, before I even mention products here, let me first say, if you blow dry your hair everyday, give it a rest! I personally like to air dry my hair, heat on hair is bad news!



So onto the goods…

1. Leave in Conditioner/Detangler: I've always loved Healthy Sexy Hair leave in conditioner but I have heard NOTHING but amazing things about It's a 10! Miracle Leave in Product. I just got it off Amazon (addicted to Prime btw) and I'm in L O V E! It's literally a miracle worker, sometimes I get bad knots in my hair after the shower (like I said, long hair) and brushing it can be frustrating.. so I always use a leave in. I honestly SWEAR by leave ins, especially if you color and dye your hair. Trust me on this one!




2. Dry Shampoo: Listen up girls, if you do not have dry shampoo you are missing the time machine! Literally, you are wasting time rewashing and restyling. And if your mane is like mine, good luck. I got long hair and I'm not cutting it (like ever, did it a few years ago… not the business) I love Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo and you can find it just about anywhere. I picked up this potion at CVS on a whim, but a very good whim! Cheap and works great!




3. LOREAL Elnett Satin Finish Hair Spray--if you want the hold, but not the sticky mess or stiff look, TA DAAAAA here is your product! I LOVE Big Sexy Hair hairspray but I know that can of magic can come at a steep price… so if you want the magic of hair spray but don't want the mess, Loreal will not disappoint! 


AND my bonus!!!
4.  Shampoo and Conditioner: I'm in L O V E with Silky Sexy Hair -- because it makes my hair exactly that. Hands down my hair has NEVER been this soft… EVER. Not only that but you can find it at Marshalls or TJ Maxx-$15 for a liter! So about $30 total, not bad! If you can't find it in store, get it here!





Well I hope you enjoyed the post, if you try the products come back and post a comment, let me know your thoughts!


No comments :

Post a Comment