Monday, November 18, 2013

The Bombshell Challenge

Once upon a time… in a land far far away… known as Florida (heavens waiting room.. haha jk, a little east coast humor for ya) I started my #p90x journey. I took my before photos… and when I saw them, I guess you would call that reality slapping you in the face. I knew it was time to change. Scary? YES. Did I have any clue what I was doing? Not much. But the MOST important part of that journey was the coaches and followers I had standing beside and behind me cheering me on. Had it not been for them, I may have quit for a THIRD time. 



It's interesting what a little group support can do for a person when it comes to fitness… you shouldn't have to figure this all out on your own. And that's where I come in 

One of my FAVORITE things about my challenge groups lately since I revamped how I run them is the level of consistency and motivation that these ladies bring everyday. I know that they aren't going to quit. Why? Because they have me, other women and other coaches telling them they can't! That the reason they started this is so much bigger than how they feel in the present moment. 




So a little shout out to the ladies who are in this with me and my other coaches, keep on pressing play, keep eating clean and do NOT back down! If you are READY to COMMIT to your personal fitness journey… if you're ready to start fitting into your old clothes or even better--buying new ones, if you're ready to FEEL your best and not cringe when it comes time to dress up for holiday parties, and your'e ready to make a LIFESTYLE CHANGE then what are you waiting for?! There's no time like the present to seize what you deserve. And honestly, I don't get the point in waiting to get in shape and feel great. Why anyone waits to do that is truly beyond me. 




Summer bodies are made in the winter. I'm ready to give you a year around body  My next fit support group starts Dec. 2nd, to apply go here>>>http://abbymaried.blogspot.com/p/join-bombshell-challenge.html



I look forward to helping you! 
Ciao,
Abby


No comments :

Post a Comment