Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Brand New Minnetonka Fringe Boots for sale! Size 7

So to say I love these BRAND NEW Minnetonka boots is an UNDERSTATEMENT. Seriously, the epitome of bohemian cali style and right up my alley…

Only problem…. my calves don't fit in these beauties. So I have to sell them. They are BRAND NEW and ready for you to take home and sport this fall season! * I have bigger calves

Normally they are $89-99 a pair! EEEEK Right here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Minnetonka-Womens-3-Layer-Fringe-Brown/dp/B0007VZQII/ref=sr_sp-atf_image_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384872960&sr=8-1&keywords=minnetonka+fringe+boots

ORRRR

buy them from me $65 includes shipping to anywhere in the US! My LOSS = YOUR GAIN!


email me to purchase at abbyfix@me.com 
Will go FAST do not WAIT! 

Ciao my lovely fashionistas! 

No comments :

Post a Comment