Life is quite the roller coaster isn't it? I find that its most enjoyable when your hands are up, and your thrilled for all the highs and lows.
There's always blessings in lessons right? I have some good blog posts in the works for you, and I'm just as excited to share them... So be on the look out. In the next few weeks I'll be sharing a personal transformation I've embarked on, but currently I'm still in the midst of it all. So I want to share when my head is a bit more clear. If ya know what I mean.
BUT... for now... lets get on the good stuff. The girly stuff. The stuff we love. OH, the STUFF!
I'm not sure when I fell in love with lip stains, all I know is that I'm a FAN, a big big FAN. Like probably over 10 lip stains in my makeup bag and cubby right now.
I find that beautiful colored lips pull the face together quite nicely, it has a way of highlighting the eyes and bringing the focal point of your wonderful smile to the forefront.
In simple terms, the right colored lip stain can make you go from 'BASIC' to 'DAMN I'm FINE' and all the guys be like 'CAN I GET A KISS?' and you're like 'NAH, I only kiss my dogs!'
Err... maybe that's just me??? I would rather kiss my dogs.
So pucker up buttercups! After trying MANYYYYY lip stains, these few are my favorite for fall!
1. Revlon Color Stay Ultimate - goes on smooth and silky, I suggest grabbing a shiny chapstick to go on top and seal the deal. Otherwise it provides a very matte look, and I LOVE the deep color of "Brilliant Bordeaux"
2. Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Color - color and a smooth chapstick, I LOVE the color "Very Cranberry" for a flirty pink and purple hue. Not too dark, and not too light.
3. Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lip Stick - I added in ONE lipstick nude option because lets face it, nude is always in. "Never Ending Nude" is a great shade!
4. Younique Stiff Upper Lip - I LOVE these as TRUE lip stains like highlighters. These are awesome, the color I enjoy the most is "Mood Struck"
5. Revlon Color Stay Overtime - I LOVE that this is a matte finish with a lip gloss option, the gloss gives that perfect shiny fall lip. Color of choice: "Relentless Raisin"
6. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - In 'Amore' while I LOVE this color, I think the other lip stains mentioned above provide just as good of coverage for a fraction of the cost. But I wanted to provide one high end lip color for those of you who shop Ulta or Sephora!
In the top left picture I'm sporting #1, In the middle photo I'm sporting #2, and in the bottom photo I'm wearing #4 with a light red gloss on top!
I hope that helps, I know there's tons of you who ask my favorite colors for lips. Sometimes its good to get a little Van Gogh with that face and mix those colors up. I love finding the perfect shade with two different colors.
Until next time <3