Want to know my FAV pre-workout cocktail?
Two Words: Arnold. Palmer.
And this is coming from a girl who's tried a LOT of pre-workouts... from old school Jack3d to C4, White Flood, and Jym...
> 1-2 scoops of Energy and Endurance (Beachbody's pre workout)
> Brewed cold green tea
> And I personally like to add cold brewed Early Grey Morning tea (the full max of caffeine please)
Shake real well.
Drink real slow.
P.S. Energy and Endurance (commonly referred to as "E&E") is a much more natural option, without the jitters.
No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
No high-risk or untested ingredients.
E&E Energy and Endurance features a proprietary blend of:
- Advanced nitric oxide boosters to help speed more nutrients and oxygen to your muscles for better performance.*
- Natural energizers to help increase energy production and focus to maximize your workout.*
- Amino acids to help promote muscular energy and overall workout performance.*
- Electrolytes to help fight dehydration and support optimal muscle function.*
- Essential B vitamins to promote a strong metabolism to provide energy so you can burn fat.*
- Stevia for natural, zero-calorie sweetness.
The ingredients are HERE.
Want to try it or be apart of a 30 Day Fitness Challenge with me? APPLY HERE!