Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Your Hair so Fine... Hair Mask Review - THE BEST!

Hi gal pals! I hope you all have been doing well, and if not, just know that arrows get shot by being pulled backwards ;-) There's something going on behind the scenes that will be a cause for an applause. Just a little positivity for ya.



OK! So... after dying my hair for a little (Every once in a while I do this to tighten my budget and save money for certain upcoming events or goals) I realized why I should NEVER ever do this again and that going all natural is probably my best option for a while.

Plus I haven't seen my virgin hair since sophomore year of high school. I did a few highlights to maintain the blonde I was born with, but going ash brown was inevitable. I'm not like my best friend Courtney who is a total tow head. I have serious hair envy, Court. Oh & she's a much better writer, check out her blog here!

Ok, not that you care THAT much about the process I've went through in the last year, but its been a lot of different colors. I have workout and hair coloring ADD. It's a REAL thing. And I'm proud of it! Why not?!

But since I've dyed it a lot, I needed something to strengthen it again. I've done my own coconut masks and they're great too, but I really enjoy this brand, Arvazallia.

I was going to get the macadamia nut mask after seeing it at Ulta, but then saw that this other product had 4.5 stars! The reviews were very helpful!

So I decided to give it a try, and I have to say, I'm a FAN! It's a must have for any girl, whether you dye or you don't dye.

It says to do it only 1-2x a week, the weeks I do it 2x, I notice a real difference. But you don't want to overdue it.

I also use a clarifying shampoo 2x a month and a protein shampoo 3x a month.. Featured below. I love both of these products, they are quality and have made a big difference. I was recommended to use these by a friend who does hair and wanted to help me strengthen my locks back up! Thank you Marina!

So I hope you found this helpful, give it a shot and let me know what you think by commenting below! It's good stuff ladies!

XO,
Abby Marie

                                         









                                                                                                       The Protein Shampoo:

1 comment :