Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Healthy Fruit Tostada - Dessert is Served


WOAH I have NEVER uploaded an IG video onto my blog. For a less robotic version visit my IG account @fromflabtofabfitness 

Alright, are you ready to have an easy GO TO dessert that won't break the scale and avoids the guilt trip down memory dessert overboard lane? 




Oh, goody me too. Ya know me... always trying to satisfy that sweet tooth (besides Shakeology of course) 



I’m not exactly sure what you call this besides, AMAZING.. and so easy.

I love coming up with creations like this, especially when I’m down and out on dessert ideas and ingredients. 

What You Need:
  • Whole wheat tortilla
  • sliced bananas and strawberries
  • chocolate chips (we also tried peanut butter chips and just regular peanut butter)
  • honey or agave
  • ground cinnamon
  • unrefined virgin coconut oil
  • unsweetened coconut 
  • packet of stevia 
Directions:

  1. Heat the pan with unrefined virgin coconut oil and flip tortilla so both sides are coated. 
  2. Sprinkle cinnamon and stevia on each side and fry until crispy
  3. Remove from pan and place onto a plate, sprinkle on unsweetened shredded coconut, add chocolate chips, bananas, strawberries, whatever you like. 
  4. Drizzle honey or agave on top
  5. Roll up or eat flat! It’s so easy and good you will want two 
If you like this, be sure to keep checking back for more and enter your email to stay updated. I keep it real... real healthy.. and real results... CIAO bellas! 


No comments :

Post a Comment