Saturday, January 24, 2015

Healthy Turkey Bacon Cali Club Sandwich

I'm a sucker for carbs... bacon... avocado... but I'm also a sucker for having a flat stomach, chiseled arms, and a nice booty.



But I love a good sammich... sandwich... seems like everyone has their own little way of saying it. && it was one of those days where I didn't know what to eat, and decided to throw this together. Who doesn't crave a healthier BLT?!

And this was too easy to not share, it seems pretty obvious, but I will break it down anyway!

What You Need:


  • Ezekiel bread (or some type of sprouted grain bread)
  • Turkey bacon - I prefer Trader Joes peppered turkey bacon 
  • shredded carrots
  • sliced cucumbers
  • hummus - flavor of your choice (I used basil pesto)
  • avocado
  • lettuce

Directions:

  1. Cook the turkey bacon and toast the Ezekiel bread 
  2. spread hummus and avocado on the bread
  3. Compile all ingredients
EAT. 

21 Day Fix Approved:
1 Red (turkey bacon)
1 Green (lettuce/cucumber slices/shredded carrots)
2 Yellow (Ezekiel bread)
1 Blue (avocado/hummus spread)

Bon Appetite! 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment