What You Need:
- large eggplant
- Rice wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP of sirarcha
- crushed red pepper
- sesame seeds
- sesame oil
- coconut oil
- 1/2 onion diced
- Himalayan salt
- zucchini - I used Mexican
- yellow potatoes
- red and green bell peppers
- Protein: Use whatever you like, but I used shrimp!
- Brown Rice
- Dice up all the veggies. I cut the potato into small pieces and then boil for a few minutes alone.
- Prepare the rice (that shizzz takes forever)
- Dethaw shrimp if need be and set aside.
- In a large pan, on low heat add 3tbsp of sesame oil and 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Add 1-2 tsp of crushed red pepper, and diced onion. Add the veggies and potatoes, sauté
- In a smaller pan, add 2tbsp of sesame oil and 1tbsp of coconut oil. Add 1 tsp of crushed red pepper and 1 tsp of garlic. Add 1tbsp of sirarcha and add the shrimp
- Add the scallions and sesame seeds last then combine the shrimp with the veggies.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! <3 Ciao!