What you Need:
- 1c of of whole wheat flour or whole grain (which is better IMO!)
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 4 packets of stevia
- 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt
- 1 egg white
- 1c of milk (I used rice milk-- opt for a non dairy milk to keep it healthier)
- 2tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder w/ dash of cinnamon OR Cinnabon protein powder (order here)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- syrup of your choice
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, protein powder- Mix well
- Beat the egg white, milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil together
- Add the two mixtures together, mix well.
- Heat the griddle or non stick pan (I always spray the pan regardless)
- Flip when sides brown and check the bottom frequently so it doesn't burn--with whole wheat flour its harder to tell because it's darker. So keep an eye on it.
- While pancakes cool off, mix together 1/2 scoop of protein powder (I'm telling ya, the Cinnabon protein powder is PERFECT for this) with 1/4 cup of syrup. I added another dash of cinnamon to it and then pour on top!
It's THAT easy.