Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Fitness Videos, Workouts and Tips @fromflabtofabfitness on Instagram

Hi guys and gals (do any guys read my blog?)... So I have a new Instagram account (posted to the side) @FROMFLABTOFABFITNESS and that is where I will be posting workouts I do and sharing tips along the way.

I've ALWAYS loved fitness, even when I was 20lbs overweight and lazy! HAH! I know that sounds crazy, but you can still love something and lose focus. Ya know?

So I decided this would be a GREAT way for me to stay accountable and still be able to share my love for working out and give back to my friends and followers.

It's really nice being in shape, I wont lie about that, but its SO much more fun HELPING people get in shape and SEEING their bodies transform and FEEL their excitement! That is a BIG reason I do what I do, I want everyone to feel confident and comfortable in their skin.

So go on over, check it out and let me know what workouts you want to see -- or what questions you have. The more feedback I get, the more I can help YOU!


I hope to see you over there, if you do end up following me, post a comment and tell me you found my blog! I love hearing from my followers -- and the only way I know who you are is if you say hi ;-) 

See ya there! 

1 comment :

  1. I always take your fitness videos and tips seriously and follow them as per your guidance. The best thing is that they always work for me. So I want to thank you for that. Please keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete