Monday, July 28, 2014

3 Day Refresh / 3 Day Cleanse

Let me ask you... if you could refresh your body in 3 days would you?

If you could shed a few pounds in 3 days would you? Maybe for a better sense of clarity? Or you possibly had too many beers at your nephews 1st birthday (who you are you celebrating anyway ;-) haha)? Or maybe your gearing up for an event like a wedding or trip home?

What if that meant burning FAT instead of muscle? Wouldn't you like to see the weight stay OFF? and not come back like most 'cleanses'

As the queen of CLEANSING -- I am SUPER excited to start the 3 Day Refresh tomorrow so I can give you all my HONEST feedback.


And honesty is truly key when I review our products on my blog (I'm a Beachbody coach for you newbies)!

I don't try to sell you things you don't need or push something I don't believe in. I wouldn't want someone to do that to me, so I follow the Golden Rule.

But I do want to put some information out there NOW in case any of you reading this want to embark on a QUICK and EASY 3 Day Refresh journey with me!

As the queen of cleansing, I have tried:
> 3 Day Shakeology cleanse -- this is OK... not my first choice considering its 3 Shakeology shakes a day (hi that DOES get a little pricey) and you pee out MOST of the nutrients because its overloading your body.

> The Soup Cleanse -- I literally boiled veggies in vegetable and chicken broth and ate that way for a  total of two days before I said screw it, gave up and ate a burger (cough cabbage soup diet cough)

> The Ultimate Reset -- I may have to do try this one again, but I'm not a big fan of being restricted of 3 weeks of no workouts... that to me is torture. However, if you don't mind not working out and you want to learn how to eat better, this is a great one to try -- if you want know more click the link at the top of my blog under the tab "Ultimate Reset"

> Juice cleanses -- including the Dr. Oz juice cleanses. Yeah... this was kind of like the soup cleanse, nothing but liquid diet and a ton of mess! And a LOT of work. Who has time to juice 5-6x a day? PS that 3 day juice cleanse costed me $200 in produce.




So am I saying this is better than those? MMMM... probably. But I will know FOR SURE by Thursday on my last day!

However, here's the basic information so if you can decide if this is something YOU WANT TO TRY!

What is it??






Why should you do it?




Who is it for? 

The 3 Day Refresh is for any person that wants to

  • Jump start their results from a weight loss plateau
  • Needs to prepare or recover from an event, big weekend, or slip up in diet
  • Someone who needs and wants to learn more about healthy eating
  • Anyone who wants better sleep, focus and energy 
  • Anyone who wants a smooth transition into a healthier diet 
  • Anyone who wants to break bad habits like coffee, soda, late night snacking, etc. 


Whats included?


  • 3 packets of Shakeology each morning for breakfast *or order a month supply of Shakeology with your Refresh, details below*
  • Vanilla Refresh 2x daily
    • This protein-rich formula helps curb hunger with more than 20 grams of wholesome plant-based protein, 22 essential vitamins and minerals, probiotics for digestive health, and a patented potato protein extract clinically tested to satisfy appetites.
  • Fiber Sweep 1x daily 
    • Gently and naturally eliminates waste from the digestive system with a blend of whole ground flax, chia, and psyllium seed husks. Fiber Sweep can help lower cholesterol, support healthy blood sugar levels, and may even reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, as part of a healthy diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
  • 6 snack options
  • Dinner meal options *both of which are included in your program guide 
What can I expect?

So lets just mow the bush, avoid beating and get to it ok? Im not going to tell you that you won't be hungry, you're doing a cleanse, so more than likely you WILL be hungry. But this is your body literally expelling toxins and create a more neutral environment (your body) to be able to let excess weight go. When our bodies are in a toxic state, it FREAKS out and holds onto fat just in case it goes into starvation mode (think back to Caveman days -- fat kept people warm, well guess what -- we have global warming, I think were good) 

So expectations should be along the lines of this: You will more than likely experience hunger once or more during the 3 days, your moods may actually be elevated as your body cleanses, BUT you could experience what I call HANGRY FUNGRY -- hunger and anger mixed, and being FUGGIN HUNGRY. It happens, you'll survive. You can also expect better sleep AFTER the cleanse (some reported sleep irregularity), possibly more clarity and focus, and after all is said and done, probably some weight loss if you have weight to shed! 

The refresh does do its best to provide snacks and dinner options as well as the protein shakes and Shakeology to curb hunger cravings using a potato protein to curb cravings and hunger pains. A for effort! 


Can I workout?

And I quote from the 3 Day Refresh FAQs, "Because this is a restricted-calorie eating program, we recommend that individuals who wish to exercise during the program limit their activity to mild or moderate levels. For individuals who are used to extreme exercise, we recommend stopping extreme exercise (or tapering down to mild/moderate levels) 2-3 days prior to beginning the program and easing back into higher levels of exertion over the 2-3 days post-Refresh."

I will have more on my personal experience later this week in a blog post for ya!

How can I order it?

If you already have Shakeology on home direct AND you're my customer**, then you JUST the BASIC kit… without Shakeology! BUT if you do NOT have Shakeology — then you will need the complete kit because Shakeology is the mandatory breakfast option for all 3 days of the cleanse. 

You can either get the complete kit with the 3 day supply of Shakeology OR you can get the kit with a MONTH supply of Shakeology — right now the monthly Shakeology kit is on sale for $20 off until the end of July! 

Click here if you need the Complete kit with Shakeology

Click here if you need the Complete Kit Without Shakeology

Click here if you want an entire month of Shakeology WITH the 3 Day Refresh ($20 off until the end of July) 



**If you are NOT my assigned customer and would like to be please be sure to contact me HERE and make a free Beachbody customer account HERE 

Please fill out the form on the "Make me your Coach page" so you and I can clearly define your goals and map out a plan to reach them! The more I know, the better I can help you! 


Where can I receive support?

Products are GREAT, but accountability is KEY! Once you have decided to do the 3 Day Refresh with me, please order the appropriate pack, contact me and request to join our 3 Day Refresh group on Facebook!

Ready Set 3 Day Refresh Support Group hosted by Abby Marie



No comments :

Post a Comment