Wednesday, February 12, 2014

From Blonde to Brunette- Transformation Station!

So I decided to take the brunette plunge (again). I did it back in 2010 and I wen't WAY too dark for my skin tone and eyes, I practically went BLACK. I was trying to look like Megan Fox, not gana lie. But her voluptuous lips make the package…. and that I do not have. And my skin tone is like pale normally hahah so I gotta work with what I got.

I figured I was closer to my homegirl Miley, but pre blonde hack job, that honestly she really does rock. I don't know what it is about Miley, but she knows how to work a crowd. So I wen't with this picture:


And as most blondes know, if you go to your hair stylist and tell them that you want to go from blonde to brown or darker, they get SUPER nervous. They know its a huge change for us, but my girl Dalece was ALL in. She's a dare devil ;-) So we got to mixing, or rather she did, I sat there going, "holy crap I won't be blonde, COOL!!" IT was time for CHANGE ya know? Different season, different hair do ;-)


So this is how it came out! 



P.S. My hair feels a lot healthier… the first picture I just blew dry it and flipped it out. The after picture, I used my curling wand =)



Are you considering changing your hair color? If you do comment below and add a pic! 

Ciao! 

1 comment :

  1. If you are looking for quality, ethics and quick delivery then Vraja Dental Care is right place for you. At Vraja Dental Care we deliver high quality dental care and focus on patient comfort so that we are viewed as one of the best orthodontist in chennai

    ReplyDelete