Monday, January 6, 2014

CANCUN VACATION- Beachbody 2015 Trip- Earn your WAY!


White sandy beaches, snorkeling, spas, mayan ruins, golfing, clubs, top coaches, business tips, insights and secrets for success, double jacuzzi in every room, gorgeous pools, 24 hour room service, FREE internet and calls to the US (keep your biz afloat) and lots more…

OH and it's ALL INCLUSIVE!!!  WEEE!! All they had to say was: Cancun, All inclusive. 

Alright coaches and FUTURE coaches--who wants to attend this amazing, once in a lifetime TRIP with me and my team?!


Does Beachbody disappoint? HECK NO!! 

A 4 night stay would be at least $2,000 a person..
but guess what?

Coaches can EARN their way (through success club points) without paying a CENT (unless you want to make it rain!)

to LEARN more CLICK HERE!

When?
April 15-19, 2015
Where?
Cancun, Mexico at the Moon Palace Resort


Let me just say, that when I took my FIRST EARNED SUCCESS CLUB TRIP to Atlantis in the Bahamas, it was the experience of a LIFETIME. I learned more about business in one weekend then I thought possible from the top leaders, I got to mingle with successful coaches, eat amazing food, see and experience the beauty down south, dance my heart out, and just KICK back and RELAX!







So who will be there? If you have EVER thought of coaching, now is the TIME to join so you can be apart of this TRULY ONCE IN A LIFETIME TRIP! Email me now and let's see if this is the RIGHT fit for you and fill out my form here!

Adios mis amigas y amigos < hope to see you there! 

2 comments :

  1. Cancun is an amazing location with lots of cultural value and activities for everyone. Here is some info on tours and excurtions in Cancun for anyone interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friends, today I want to invite you to know the 5 best Tours in cancun: Xel Ha, Xplor, Xcaret, Capitan Hook and Tulum. Visit CancĂșn

    ReplyDelete