Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Drugstore Beauty Haul December

So something that never gets old for me is cruising the aisles of any drug store, Wal-Mart, or Target for their killer beauty deals.

I'm a girly girl… as much as I love soccer, the beach, hiking, working out and drinking the occasional beer while bar hopping, I think it's a DUH nowadays that women can tap into ALL of their personality, their interests, and their passions without shame.

Anytime I have to run somewhere to grab a few things, I find myself browsing the "cheapie" makeup sections… but just because its cheaper than most high end brands held at a Sephora doesn't mean it won't get the J-O-B done.



  1. Milani Lipstick in Sangria- Fall weather brings darker colors (usually, but I'm determined to keep rocking a few neon pieces to keep things fresh) and I'm O B S E S S E D with this color. A dark lip and lighter eye or simple winged eye liner can do WONDERS for a fall face! 
  2. OPI-Lincoln Park After Dark: MY GO TO for nail color. I'm loving the deep purple and black hues that keep this color a year round statement -- class and badass. Two of my favorite styles to rock. 
  3. Sinful Colors-Snow Me White: Just because it's fall doesn't mean that white after labor day is still a rule to follow. Rules are meant for breaking right? Nothing says white wonderland and holiday seasons like a gorgeous white nail color. Plus it makes me look tanner than I really am!
  4. ELF HD Blush: When I first saw this I sort of scratched my head… HD? I don't even know what that means! But I bought it because it was $3 (hello ELF is the ultimate cheap girl makeup and a lot of works just as good as the top brands). Applying this blush is quite interesting. First you gotta pump that sucker (just a little should come out, too much is TOO MUCH, use sparingly) onto the back of your hand then smooth it out with your finger, then dab your blush brush onto it lightly and apply. Do not go blush happy, this stuff goes on thick. 
  5. ELF Angled Contour Brush- My favorite contour brush thus far. This is a GEM. Or dynamite or whatever! But this is a MUST pick up! Great for contouring the nose to look slimmer, the cheeks to be more profound and even works great in the crease of your eyes. LOVE LOVE LOVE, 5stars! 
Have fun saving! 
XO,
Abby

1 comment :

  1. such a lovely haul ! you got some good stuff girl ! would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete