Some people loathe Costco because it can be hard to get in and out of. However, I LOVE Costco! And not because I can't go in without spending at least $100 BUT because I love samples.
But as stated above, its hard to get in and out of Costco without spending minimum of $100.... but that money is going to waste if you are buying crappy unhealthy food.
Costco plays with my emotions. It has healthy options, then it has every cheat meal I could ever dream of. Did you guys see the BROWNIE brittle? I died a little inside.
But let's talk about the healthy options there....
My TOP 10 Favorite Healthy options at Costco:
- Almond Blueberry Crisps-- YUM! An awesome blend of brown rice, almonds, and blueberries. Sweet enough and perfect as a quick snack!
- Wholly Guacamole 4 pack-- a MUST in my house! I use guac on just about everything, eggs, sandwiches, salads, whatever I can put it on!
- Chobani Greek Yogurt variety pack - Need a quick easy snack or breakfast side? This is my GOT TO! I love the peach flavor in this pack!
- Seeds of Change (brown rice and quinoa packets)- LOVE this! Throw in the microwave for 90 seconds and you have some bomb rice! I LOVE these, I only use maybe half a packet per meal and it's so EASY!
- ALL natural ORGANIC Peanut Butter 2 pack-- Organic and all it has is peanuts! But it tastes amazing. Perfect for my Shakeology!
- Kirkland Albacore Tuna- packed in water and it's albacore, as well as dolphin friendly. Easy to make for lunch (tip: mix tuna with guac vs. mayo--healthy fats vs bad processed fats)
- ICE Water-- if you are trying to ween yourself off soda, well I have good news--this is a GREAT product to switch to. And it's with carbonated water! I indulge here and there!
- Giant bag of Frozen blueberries or berry medley- LOVE this stuff! LASTS forever too, I love to throw in my Shakeology or other smoothies, on top of pancakes, in yogurt, or in oatmeal!
- Coconut Oil-unfiltered and cold pressed--you can use coconut oil for so many purposes: lotion, hair masks, makeup remover, it goes on and on.
- Organic Quinoa-- the great thing about quinoa, it's a COMPLETE protein which means it has all NINE essential amino acids. So eat up, you gotta eat good to look good!
Welp, there ya have it! Shop on peeps!