Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Black Bean Brownies... AGAIN.

AH yes.. I have an obsession with the following: tube socks, brownies, pancakes, unicorns, gold, 80s music, workout clothes, yoga pants, and brownies.

I wish I could take credit for this bomb.com recipe but I can't. However Chocolate Covered Katie can... and that girl is a straight up genius. Check out her profile: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com

While I deviated away from the original recipe (what's new right?) I want you to check out the link HERE for the original recipe!  and all her other stuff if you have a sweet tooth like me!



What you Need:

  • ONE 15oz can of black beans, rinsed and drained WELL
  • 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
  • 1 scoop of Chocolate protein powder
  • 2tsp of vanilla
  • 1/4 c of coconut oil/butter melted
  • 1/2 cup quick oats -- I used reg. rolled oats
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or agave or honey
  • 2 nunaturals stevia packs or 2 tbsp sugar (or omit and increase maple syrup to 1/2 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine ALL ingredients EXCEPT for chocolate chips (optional) into food processor
3. PROCESS WELL-I let it blend for a few minutes to smooth it out
4. Coat pan with olive oil or PAM
5. Add chocolate chips or peanut butter chips to mix, then spoon into pan and spread.

Bake for 15-18 mins. Let cool for 10. 
EAT. 

Xo, 
Abby Marie

1 comment :

  1. Image Sharing Sites List. Find the best directory submission sites and directories to submit your site to.

    ReplyDelete