Thursday, June 13, 2013

Join the Bombshell Challenge

WEE that time of year again, Summit is right around the corner! 

I'm so pumped for VEGAS but I'm super excited to get a new workout routine going since Saturday is my last day of Beast.. time flew by thats for sure! but I don't want to do it alone, I really want a few more ladies to join us (the group is almost full) but ONLY if you are completely serious about getting back into a healthy life style. It's not just fitness talk, but what habits and rituals do you need to change or introduce into your day to stay on track and keep the momentum going. 

I think the HARDEST part about starting a workout routine is 1. finding the time (what works best for you?) and 2. nutrition and 3. support. 


Well in this challenge, we MAKE the time, you will learn about nutrition (duh Shakeology helps!) and you have support from me personally and the rest of the group! 


Taking the LAST few sign ups for the Bombshell 60 day challenge---you can choose the program--just a little FYI, I bought Combat last month, and it's on SALE this month (grrr). So if you are into a good workout, martial arts style, thats for you! If you want to be apart of it go here >>http://abbymaried.blogspot.com/p/join-bombshell-challenge.html and I will get in contact with you!

No comments :

Post a Comment