What you Need:
- 2 cans of tuna (albarcore in water, costco baby!)
- 2 tbsp of relish-- add more for the right consistency/taste**
- 2 tbsp of mustard (I love dijon and spicy, I will add as much as I need for the right taste)
- 1 avocado or even guacamole works! add more for the right consistency**
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- optional: lettuce, tomato and jalapenos! MMM who doesn't love a good kick?!
- Open tuna and drain water
- Chop celery and toss in a bowl with mustard, relish, avocado. Mix well.
- Add tuna
- add salt and pepper based on taste!
I like to toast my bread, then garnish with jalapenos, lettuce and tomato!
EAT IT. MMM so good. Pretty much just sub mayo for avocado!
I also use Ezekiel bread because of the sprouted grains vs processed wheat or white! You can also find flourless bread at local health food stores or look online!