MMMM this is so EASY
What you need:
- fish of your choice, I used Tilapia
- olive oil
- seasoning of your choice--I used lemon pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 lime
- Asparagus 1 bunch
- 1 green and 1 red bell pepper
- 1 or 2 sweet potatoes
- agave nectar
- almond slivers
Directions: Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- De-thaw fish unless fresh, then marinate in foil with seasoning, lemon, lime for about 15-30 minutes while you cut up bell peppers and asparagus. I cut up asparagus into chunks to cook through faster. Toss fish and veggies to coat with seasoning in foil.
- Rinse sweet potatoes, stab with fork all over, wrap in paper towel and microwave for about 5-6 minutes (depending on size). When its done, cut into chunks and peel off skin. Place in olive oil coated pyrex and sprinkle cinnamon and agave nectar on top. Add almond slivers!
- Cook both for about 30 minutes or less. Keep an eye on fish, may cook faster then asparagus!
TA-DA! You're done!