I'm about to get crepe! ;-) Ok no more jokes. They're horrible.
Clean and Healthy Chocolate Chip Strawberry Oatmeal Crepes
What you will need:
- 1cup of old fashioned oats
- 3/4c of almond milk
- 2 bananas cut up into chunks
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 scoop of Protein Powder *optional, however I added it--add Vegan protein powder to keep it vegan/vegetarian
- 1/4tsp of dash of salt
- dash of cinnamon
Preparation: Grab your blender, no bowls necessary!
- Combine bananas and almond milk in blender, blend until smooth.
- Add rest of ingredients, blend.
- Let batter sit for a few minutes and heat up skillet with a tbsp of olive oil
- Put palm size cakes onto pan and let cook for a few minutes, until edges start to curl up (PATIENCE IS KEY HERE!!!)
- Flip when edges curl and then cook other side (very quick). **NOTE: will be VERY thin and flimsy, so flip with caution and if it's not cooked all the way, let side cook thoroughly.
- Cut up fresh strawberries and lay crepes flat, then fold over when you stuff strawberries in it. Add maple syrup, honey or agave nectar!