This is a TOTAL original RECIPE, so please SHARE my BLOG with other pancake lovers!
So without further adieu...
What you will need:
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 3/4 cup of brown rice flour
- 1/2cup of unsweetened coconut
- 1tsp of baking powder
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp of agave nectar
- 1/3 cup of plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- dash of Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup of almond or coconut milk
- dash of cinnamon
- Cook quinoa (2c water, bring to boil, add 1c of quinoa) put on simmer with a lid
- While quinoa is cooking, gather rest of ingredients.
- Combine protein powder, flour, salt, unsweetened coconut, cinnamon--wisk
- Combine wet ingredients-agave, egg whites, milk, yogurt-wisk
- Once quinoa is cooked, add into dry ingredients and mix well, then add wet ingredients, mix well!
- Heat skillet with 1tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil and then cook smaller pancakes.
- Cut up fresh strawberries--add on top of pancakes last
VOILA you are DONE! enjoy!