Thursday, December 13, 2012

Twist Me Pretty Hair Review

Ok so while late night Pinteresting... ha addicted much?... well anyway, while LATE NIGHT binge pinning (could be a lot worse) I found the CUTEST freakin blog ever, and guess what?! HER NAME is ABBY! It must have been fate. While after slightly stalking her blog and hair styles I had to try one!

Check out her blog here:Twist Me Prettyand her hair style gallery! I'm in LOVEEE! Thanks Abby, you make my long hair life so much easier and cuter!

Here's my twisted pretty hair! Follow me on pinterest.com/abbyfix for more fun reviews! Also check me out on www.facebook.com/abbyfix and FR me! I'm a lover of health, fitness, fashion and well being.


SIDE VIEW:



BACK VIEW



Took less then 2 minutes and I'm outta here!! 



No comments :

Post a Comment