Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Harry Potter Workout


Ok... I thought this was WAY too clever when I saw it on Pinterest. IDK about you, but I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan... and I MEAN HUGE!!!

Evidence:
Harry Potter World in Orlando...


Happy to be at Hogwarts!! 
Midnight Showing

Another Midnight Showing


I mean I could add a zillion more... but I won't put you all through it. But for a more extensive look into my weirdness check me out on FB: www.facebook.com/abbyfix

So as much as I LOVE Harry Potter AND working out... you can finally do both. Harry are you excited? CUZ I AM!!! 

I think this might be the CRAZIEST 3 hour workout of my LIFE. 

Any takers? Natasha Phillips? Corey Fix? Ty Combe?


LET'S DO THIS, BOMBSHELL STYLE!!! 
Stay posted for the video. It will be happening! 

No comments :

Post a Comment