Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Greek Yogurt Brownies

Well... healthi-ER brownies.. right now my stomach is absolutely growling with chocolate lover madness... but I know I need to make dinner.

Ok, so what are these so called healthy brownies you ask?! Don't worry... they are seriously amazing

You will need:

1/4 c of vanilla non fat Greek yogurt (Chobani, Fage, whatever)
1/3c of water
2 egg whites
your favorite brownie mix--I used Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate and added a few extra chocolate chips!

Directions:
Combine and eat that batter! Well, save some for baking.

Bake as directed on the box! ***Note that the amount of yogurt, water, and egg whites may vary based on the brand of brownie mix. (Yogurt replaces the oil – use 1/2 the amount that is suggested for oil; for every egg, add 2 egg white; water amount remains the same!)

They are actual more like cake brownies, still brownies in my opinion but WAY BETTER. I wasn't surprised!

ENJOY!!!








No comments :

Post a Comment