Thursday, June 7, 2012

Insanity/Brazil Butt Lift/P90X Results

Do you ever just sit back and think, "If I work REALLY hard for the next 90 days, I could not only look like a totally different person but I might actually change too?!" I remember the desperate feeling I had when I was 20lbs heavier and sure that might not seem like a lot to you, but on a 5 foot 2 inch frame, 20 lbs doesn't have a ton of places to go!

I remember thinking, well if I only ate some things, and didn't eat anything white, or just ate 2 meals a day... maybe I could. Or... those diet pills are PROBABLY all natural... or I'll work out super hard for the next two weeks and barely eat.

Guess what? None of it worked. Guess what did... yep. Working out, specifically Beachbody programs and Shakeology. There was no magic pill, no nutrient scarce diet, or non stop workout regimes. Just 5-6 days a week for an hour or less with 5-6 smaller meals with protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats.

Here's Lina's results, she did Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift. Her before photos on the left are mostly from 2008, BUT she started her workout/health and fitness transformation when she became a coach middle of the year in 2011 and had a baby in 2010! Where could you be in less then a year?  If you want results like this... what are you waiting for? The new fad diet, sprinkling magic powder on top of your food? Stop wasting time and get to work on the person you are MEANT to be!




Ready yet? If so: DECIDE. COMMIT and finally SUCCEED! 
or email me at abbyfix@me.com

No comments :

Post a Comment