Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 5

Woke up WIDE awake at 7am! I might have overdone it today, but I'm GLAD to be active...

Walked 3 miles, then did an hour of yard work, then an hour of house work. I've NEVER raked our yard.. I know that sounds crazy and simple minded of me.. and probably lazy, but I felt so GOOD after. Corey does all the complex work (mows the yard, well... any yard work, especially nasty dog poop-sickkkk). I know that him being gone is hard... but now I'm actually okay with it because I can focus on ME, my business, and learn how to live on my own.

I feel like singing.... I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T, do you know what that means? teehee. The last few days without working out has left me cranky. Since Corey is not here, I need some type of distraction, and while working at home is AMAZING and I wouldn't trade it for nada, it's hard to not be super active. I'm trying to be positive about it.. just a little hard!

I will say that my body is a little sore. After the walk and yard work, my hips were aching as well as my ankles, weird spots to ache right? Food is good as always, not a fan of tempeh though... well ok.. I didn't try it but just looking at it freaked me out. And Im a tad nervous to not have any animal products (chicken or fish) for 2 weeks... trying to trust the system!

We'll see...

No comments :

Post a Comment