Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 1 Ultimate Reset

So, I'm going to keep this SUPER short only because I have a headache that's been attacking the area above my eyes for the last few hours and I'm too tired. The reset has been great so far today food wise, I have not been hungry at all! IF anything, I've been full a LOT longer then I normally am. No crazy mood swings, no bad cravings for sweets or coffee (not like I had a coffee addiction before) and I'm feeling pretty good. I am tired, but I really think its the headache slowing me down and the rainy weather. Otherwise, I would have been at the beach!

Ok, so the amount of water you consume during this is a LOT. I drank tons of water before, so it's nothing new for me but if you do this, be prepared to pee. All day.

Other then that, not much to report. Going to bed early tonight but here are my photos of my meals!

Breakfast: Two Range Free Eggs, Kale, and 2 slices of Ezekiel toast!
Lunch: Microsalad w/ bell peppers, cucumbers, sprouts, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrots, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, spinach, lettuce and a creamy garlic dressing!


 Creamy Garlic dressing--my new favorite!


Dinner: Mahi with olive oil, basil, parsley, himalayan salt, garlic. Asparagus and baby potatoes with himalayan salt and rosemary!

oh... and this bad boy is the Alkanlanizer... totally psyched!



No comments :

Post a Comment