The name alone is a mouthful! YEESH! Ok, but for reals... this was delicious and I know I say that a lot, but that's because I'm a badass and why you are on my page. ;-)
What you will need:
- 4 large chicken breasts, halved
- 1 egg
- 2tbsp of water
- 1/2c brown rice flour
- 1tsp of baking soda
- 1tsp of cayenne pepper
- 2 lemons
- 1/2c of honey
- 2/3c of chicken broth OR use 2/3c water with a little soy sauce
- 2-3tsp of grated lemon peel
- 2tbsp of either rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2tsp of Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 2 fresh garlic cloves minced
- 3tsp of brown rice flour
- 2tsp of cold water
Directions: Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Beat egg and 2tbsp of water in a medium bowl
- Cut chicken in halves and put in egg and water bowl, let sit for 5-10 mins while you prep.
- Get a gallon zipper bag-mix brown rice flour, baking soda and cayenne pepper
- Shake 1 piece of chicken a time in flour bag until lightly coated.
- Spray cookie sheet with olive oil, lay chicken pieces down and then spray lightly with olive oil. Squeeze 1 lemon on chicken!
- Bake chicken for 20 minutes
- Heat all ingredients, when its at a boil, add water and brown rice flour, take off heat and stir until thick. Pour on top of chicken. Serve with veggies! Squeeze lemon on top for extra ZEST!