What you Need:
- Lean Ground Turkey
- Spaghetti Sauce -- I found some good stuff from Trader Joes
- Italian seasoning
- 1 spaghetti squash
- Garlic to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- White or yellow onion
*Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- STAB the squash with a fork (or knife) in several spots, then bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 45 mins.
- While the squash is cooking, cook turkey in the pan with diced onions, garlic and a little olive oil. Add whatever seasoning you like (I prefer basil, rosemary, italian).
- Drain and and add the spaghetti sauce to the ground turkey, heat on low.
- When the squash is done, cut in half, empty the seeds, then shred the insides into a large bowl
- Pour the spaghetti sauce and turkey on top of the spaghetti squash -- and thats it!