Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Food Journal!

I get asked, what do you usually eat? It totally depends day to day, but for the MOST part I eat the same stuff, just prepared differently! When I get sick of something I switch it up! Keeping your diet the same, doesn't keep your metabolism guessing enough, so be sure to try new healthy recipes.

My new favorite is spaghetti squash which I will share tomorrow!

But this is what I had yesterday:

Oatmeal with blueberries, and cinnamon. I also have two eggs scrambled!

Snack 1: Chocolate Shakeology with 1c almond milk, 1tbsp of natural peanut butter, 1/2 frozen banana, blended with ice, DELICIOUS!! My favorite meal ;-)

Lunch: Carne Asada (lean beef) with a small handful of black beans, 1tbps of wholly guac, 1tbsp of plain greek yogurt, and cilantro
OR:
another snack/lunch idea is: 1 ezekiel wrap with 1 chicken breast cut up, with 2tbsp of tzatziki sauce and collard greens! 4 strawberries for dessert! 


Snack 2: 

Dinner: Sauteed shrimp with olive oil, garlic, crushed red pepper and Yoshida's, brown rice, and brussels sprouts!
**If you are looking to loose weight, best to switch out that brown rice with another veggie to keep your carbs in the early afternoon! 


Not super crazy or difficult, but left me satisfied and totally energized! 

No comments :

Post a Comment