Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 2 of Brazil Butt lift!

I am soo excited! I am on my 2nd week of brazil butt lift and I can totally feel the burn. Corey came home from deployment finally so our weekend has been nice. I worked my first wedding on Saturday and went off without any problems! It was very beautiful, I forget how nice these beach weddings are. I also learned how to tie the perfect bow! Not the easiest thing to do, so props to you Steph for being able to do it in record time!


So it's been about a month and a half since I started p90x and I am seeing some results, but not as much as I would like. I know it's not because of the program, but because of diet. I thought I was eating pretty healthy, but looking back at my food logs of the few days I did write down what I ate, I realized I am going to have take a few things out. I thought I could get away with some of the food, but apparently not. Especially since I don't have a lot to loose, just a stubborn 15-20 lbs. I am going to have to kick it in high gear! So in other words, I am going to have to fail forward and learn from my mistakes. I know that TONS of people like me struggle with either diet or the actual workouts. For me, I am a workout freak. I love it, but hey, I am human and I love food too, especially desert. Then there are people who can eat clean, but cannot seem to get the workouts in. Let me just tell you, nutrition really is 80% of the battle!

Corey has introduced me to the Paleo diet. I was a little skeptical at first, but after reading a few pages from the book I was more and more convinced this eating lifestyle was more suited for me and him. When you are married, being on the same eating habits as your spouse is soo crucial! I can't imagine if one of us was trying to eat clean, while the other was eating Oreos. That would be my worst nightmare!

oh, & p.s. my abs are starting to show again! FINALLY where have you been?! Just give me till the beginning-mid April and you'll be shocked!




OH AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! && HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD, LOVE U!

No comments :

Post a Comment