Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Good Friend is Hard to Come by, So When You Find One Hold On!

Today was an absolute treat. Now that I am jobless (minus my beach body business which I am trying to launch and make a success) I have understood what frugal has meant. As a waitress I made decent money, alright, good money. Shopping was no big deal and I indulged quite frequently. TJ Max and I were best of pals... but had to go our separate ways. While it's nice being unemployed and still being supported by my husband I know the clock is tickin' and finding a job is no easy task. I was hired at David's Bridal, but it was not the right fit I was hoping for. This time around I want to enjoy my work and look forward to what I do. Anyway, my dear friend Lisa took me out. She needed a girls day, as did I, but I did not anticipate what she had in store. I thought a movie and good talk would do it, but no, she does a girl's day how it should be done! We saw a movie, got our toes done, did lunch and went to Starbucks. Some of you may be thinking, "Okay so what?". It's a big deal to me because I have never done that with a friend here in Florida. Finding a girlfriend you can connect with is one of a kind and I am so lucky to have you Lisa, so here is to you! A good friend is like therapy, minus the payment :)
ll!

No comments :

Post a Comment