So if your husband is a steak and potatoes guy and can't seem to imagine life without them, you are in LUCK.
OR if you're like me and just love to try new way of doing things, well you're also in luck!
What you Need:
- 1 cauliflower head
- 2 tablespoons of whipped cream cheese (or regular)
- 1/2 tsp of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt
- Chives, and cheese optional
*Note the ones I made are pretty basic -- you can really add a lot to this and make it with a lot of flavor, since this was my first time, I kept it classic and simple.
- Boil and steam cauliflower pieces for about 6 minutes
- Drain WELL -- pat dry as much as possible
- In a food processor or blender place garlic, salt, pepper, cream cheese and add the cauliflower.
- DO NOT BLEND too long or puree to thin, it will come out more like grits (unless thats what you want)
- Top with chives or your choice of toppings
Yep, that simple.