Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Protein Banana Bread (Chocolate Chips Optional)

Surprisingly I'm not a HUGE banana fan-- but that's just by themselves. I blame it on banana overdosing for about 10 years of my life. IF I have a banana its usually in Shakeology ;-)

But since I had several bananas starting to go brown, I figured now is a good time to put them to use. I'm sick of throwing food away!



So here goes nothin'

What you will Need:

  • 1/2 cup of protein powder
  • 1 1/2 cups of old fashioned oats
  • 1tsp of baking soda
  • 1tsp of baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp of salt
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 cup of coconut oil/butter (melted)
  • 1/2 cup of egg whites
  • 1/4 cup of milk
  • about 12 packets or 1/4 cup of Stevia 
Directions:

  1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Coat bread pan 
  3. Combine all ingredients in a blender (except the chocolate chips if you put them on)
  4. blend until smooth
  5. Pour into bread pan 
  6. Bake for 35-40 minutes






Bon Appetite!

No comments :

Post a Comment