And easy. And when those two combine, I'm all hands on deck.
What You Need:
- Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning
- Mrs. Dash Original Blend
- Fresh Chopped Jalapeños
- Fresh Chopped Onion (about 1/4 or less)
- Pepper Jack Cheese slices
- Head of Lettuce (we did lettuce wraps vs. the bun, saving those carbs for another day!)
- Guac or avacado
- Lean Ground Turkey
- Put the lean ground turkey in a large bowl, start to mix it up and smash it around (yay its gooey and soft---hope you're not freaked out by raw!)
- Add the two Dash seasonings to the ground turkey, I didn't really measure this part since we're all a tad picky on how much we like things seasoned. I personally like it hot as hell, so I added a bit more spice! So do as needed or as you like
- Chop up half the jalapeño then add to the turkey
- Either add raw chopped onion, or sautee the onion and then add to the turkey (I did raw, but I wish I would have done sautéed because that sounds wayyyyy better!)
- Mix the ground turkey well so that everything is pretty even throughout.
- Turn on the grill (I have my handy dandy George Foreman)
- Coat the burgers lightly with olive oil so they don't stick! (I also sprayed the grill just in case)
- Separate the turkey mix into patties, then lay on the grill, Cook as long as desired--but make sure there is no pink in the middle..
- Once done grilling, add the cheese on top to melt. Top off with avocado or guac, ketchup and whatever else you fancy, then wrap up in the lettuce! and VOILA!
I also made some home made sweet potato fries… recipe is HERE!