AH.. the APP store... I either never know what to search for, or know exactly what I want. and HELLO fitness world--stay motivated on the mobile device and learn easy workouts. Here are FIVE great and FREE (or almost free) Fitness APPs to keep you sexy, strong and motivated.
1. MyFitnessPal--sure it's been around a while, and if you are good at staying on top of it, by all means, knock yourself out! It's a GREAT way to track calories and what you actually CONSUME... stop mindless eating... =) I like to just track carbs on there personally--not much of a calorie counter. Also if you are trying to lose weight, try to keep your carbs around 80-100 a day! FREE
2. Lose It! is one the most popular, complete and streamlined weight loss app for the iPhone. Track the calories (and nutrients) you take in, as well as calories you burn during exercise. Simply enter your current weight plus your goal weight, and Lose It! will give you the number of calories you should eat each day and the amount of time it will take to reach your goal. The app also has a barcode scanning feature so you can scan packaged foods and drinks and get nutritional information to help you decide whether or not you should consume them. FREE
3. Nike Training Club--who wouldn't want a FREE personal trainer that doesn't always yell at you? This APP has workouts galore all based on your fitness level and your goals. For people like me who workout at home and need a change in regiment, this is perfect! who doesn't want to switch up their ab workouts?
4. MapMyRun--going the distance? Want to track just how far you Forrest Gumped that body of yours? This is a GREAT APP that has built in GPS to map your distance--whether you walk, run, or bike!
5. Yoga Studio-- the only NON FREE app on this list--but YOGA is KEY in a healthy mind and body--esp if you wont long beautiful muscles and to avoid any pain or injury during heavier workouts. This rates with FIVE stars in the App store! WOAHbaby! I've heard great things and just bought it. Price: 2.99 OR check out Simply Yoga FREE
Let me know what you like by posting below in the comments section! Sharing is caring!