Friday, May 31, 2013

Fit4the4th of July Instagram Photo Challenge Starts June 1st

Calling all fitness freaks, instagrammers, people who want to get FIT for the FOURTH!!! Lori Resslar and I are hosting an INSTAGRAM challenge geared towards fitness... IDK about ya'll but I do NOT want to be covered in clothes on the 4th of July (at the beach, at a BBQ or wherever)--I'd rather rock some 'MERICA shorts, bikini, super cute jacket! Whether you want to get fit, feel better, look better, it's not too late (is it ever?!)  Join our IG challenge and be sure to use these HASHTAGS provided and follow us at @tonedandtrendy and @abbyfix on Instagram!  

STARTS JUNE 1st *THIS SATURDAY* --30 days of accountability to get you FIT for the FOURTH! 


If you don't have a coach, please go here and I can help you get started! Create a free membership HERE, and a free profile with me! I will email you and we will get going--why can't you be FIT for the 4th?! 


No comments :

Post a Comment