So my boyfriends sister tempted me with these bay boys, I've seen them all over the internet and I finally decided to give it a go...
How I made mine was pretty easy... and I'm a HUGE fan of veggies in my eggs... so it just made sense.
What you need:
- muffin tin
- olive oil or PAM to spray the tin
- 12 dozen eggs--I like organic free range, vegetarian fed hen laying eggs
- broccoli steamed or cooked--organic don't panic!
- potatoes diced and cooked
- spinach shredded up
- dash of Himalayan salt
- Cook/steam broccoli and potatoes
- Beat all 12 eggs in a giant bowl
- Add veggies and potatoes
- Add spices
- Pour into tin (spray that sucker first)
- Cook at 350 degrees for about 10 mins or less! keep an eye on it!