Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Clean Stuffed Egg Muffins- TO GO!

So I'm all about meal prep these days, anything to make my life easier and I'm a happy gal... minus the fact that my kitchen heats up and even the Devil himself would be uncomfortable.

So my boyfriends sister tempted me with these bay boys, I've seen them all over the internet and I finally decided to give it a go...



How I made mine was pretty easy... and I'm a HUGE fan of veggies in my eggs... so it just made sense.


What you need:

  • muffin tin
  • olive oil or PAM to spray the tin
  • 12 dozen eggs--I like organic free range, vegetarian fed hen laying eggs
  • broccoli steamed or cooked--organic don't panic! 
  • potatoes diced and cooked
  • spinach shredded up
  • rosemary 
  • dash of Himalayan salt
Prep:

  1. Cook/steam broccoli and potatoes
  2. Beat all 12 eggs in a giant bowl
  3. Add veggies and potatoes 
  4. Add spices
  5. Pour into tin (spray that sucker first)
  6. Cook at 350 degrees for about 10 mins or less! keep an eye on it!

Bon Appetite!

XO, 
Abby

No comments :

Post a Comment