Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Body Beast for Women!


Le Body BEAST.

BOOM BOOM POW

GRUNT

LIFT

GRUNT

SQUEEZE....



something like that. Day 1 chest and TRIs, what a beast/bitch! That shiz is NO JOKE!! WOW I think I found a workout to fall in love with. If you're a fan of P90X, ChaLEAN Extreme and P90X:2 theres no way you won't LOVE this workout.

I'm following the LEAN Beast program, and some of the meal plan, the meal plan has quite a few more carbs in the first phase that I'm going to keep an eye on because I want to make sure I'm leaning out and not bulking up!


Ask questions below or go to my Facebook and friend request me so that I can help you find the right workout for you!

PS this was yesterday, so today is day 2--LEGS! Wish me luck!

XO ;-*
Abby




No comments :

Post a Comment