Here are some signs you need to start eating more carbs:
- Your overall progress starts to plateau
- You notice that your performance is suffering
- You're often (or always) tired
- You feel like you physically hit a wall during your workout (also known as "bonking")
- You throw up
Have you ever felt like you were lagging? No energy? Did you know that an apple has the same energy as a cup of coffee?
Some easy go to complex carbs to fuel your workouts and your day:
-melons and cantaloupe
-berries with yogurt
-oatmeal with flaxseed and walnuts
-slice of Ezekiel toast with natural PB
- brown rice cake with natural nut butter
-veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, cucumbers with a side of hummus
-Beans like lentils, black beans, garbanzo and pinto!
-sweet potatoes or yams
check out this easy PDF on eating clean: http://www.eatcleandiet.com/uploaded_files/downloads/ECD_NutritionRules.pdf
Looking for a coach to help you navigate health, fitness, and all that implies? go here and make me your official coach! Id' love to help YOU achieve your GOALS!