Monday, December 3, 2012

P90X Women's Results

I can't believe I'm starting WEEK 2 of P90X! HOW CRAZY! I did this workout almost 2 years ago... my how things have changed... I remember vividly two years ago when I took my before photos when I started P90X... the sinking feeling in my gu
t made me realize how far I actually let myself go. Pictures don't lie, the expanding pant sizes didn't lie, the only thing that was a lie, was the things I told myself..."you can't do this.. it's too hard, it's meant for guys, you can't even do 5 pushups" I personally held myself back. Sure, I got through about 30 minutes of the first DVD.. but I DID IT. I did it for myself, and everyday after that I stopped listening to that voice that said 'you can't' and started ALLOWING myself to think 'yes I can' Looking back compared to where I am now... I'm wondering--are there any other ladies out there who have considered P90X before but are a little hesitant? If so, I want to hear from you! You can either post below or if you would rather personal message me or hit like.. I want to give you a few tips that helped me because nothing feels better knowing you did something you once thought you couldn't!

I'm so glad I stopped listening to I can't when after 30 days my mid section looked THIS different: PS I'm SO excited to see this rounds results!!! WOO!!





Stick around for my journey... I will be uploading my before photos with my Day 30 videos again! 


www.facebook.com/abbyfix Friend request me and even join me on the challenge! 





Want to get results like this? Email me as well.. let's get started. I did it once, and I can do it again, but this time I want you to do it with me!! 





www.youtube.com/abbyfix 



No comments :

Post a Comment