Monday, December 10, 2012

Get the Winter Look for LESS-Fashion Forward

Hi ladies! So what do I love about winter---well that's obvious, boots, scarves, knee socks, tights, and big chunky sweaters!

So Friday night me and the girls (Courtney and Ellen) went to December Nights here in San Diego at Balboa Park- a free event they do every year with local vendors, art, food, wine, beer, music, and lights. It's ADORABLE! and even better-you get into the Christmas spirit!

I finally found some fold over plaid boots on Ebay! I actually bought them from here: fold over plaid boots! and wanted to rock those Friday night with my Aztec cardigan from H&M! It just happened that today (Monday) while I browse pinterest, I see the EXACT same outfit, except I dressed myself for $430 LESS! holy crap!!! I love that feeling! So here ya go... stay tuned for more fashion....

heres the outfit on Polyvore:

http://www.polyvore.com/black_brown/set?.svc=copypaste&embedder=0&id=62149735
And here's my outfit! 






Plaid fold over boots-a GREAT item to have in the closet, dress it up, dress it down, make it chic, make it rocker, it's versatile!
Long tank dresses-wear with tights or cute body con skirts and tights for an easy look!
Aztec cardigans--PERFECT for winter and fall! Super comfy and WARM!


find me on Facebook for more fashion: www.facebook.com/abbyfix and friend request me! go and like ME as well!
www.facebook.com/abbyfix1

No comments :

Post a Comment