Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shakeology Pie

Thank you to my friend Amber Kuppert for posting this Shakeology Pie recipe, I cannot WAIT to try it today! I finally got my shipment in two days ago, thank GOODNESS! 

I'll admit I've been putting this off, but the sweet tooth is beckoning, and I can try one slice and not feel guilty, plus I'll be gone this weekend and Corey will be forced to eat the rest, how awful of me ;-)

Shakeology Pie VS. Hershey Pie & Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie (because that’s exactly what it tastes like!!)



Shakeology: Whole pie cut in 8 slices – Nutrition Facts per SLICE
Calories – 86
Sugar – 3g
Protein – 6g
Carbs – 6g
Fat – 4g

86 Calories of NUTRITION: Digestive Enzymes, Protein and Amino Acids, 23 vitamins and minerals, Anti - Oxidants, Phyto-Nutrients, and Pre-Biotics. LOW on the Glycemic Index (lower than an apple). Shakeology is made up of 70 WHOLE ingredients. NO CRAP(additives, fillers, msg, blah blah BAD) found on the shelves of your local supermarket! 

Burger King’s Hershey Pie – Nutrition Facts 1SLICE
Calories – 300
Sugar – 23g
Protein – 3g
Carbs – 31g
Fat – 18g

Bob Evan’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pie – Nutrition Facts 1SLICE
Calories – 597
Sugar – 50g
Protein – 9g
Carbs – 78g
Fat – 28g

"I think the Shakeology speaks for itself =) Now, excuse me while I eat my guilt free, ABSOLUTELY healthy, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. Be sure you let me know if you have any questions, or if you'd like to come over and try a slice -- although I may not be willing to give some up ;)~"


Shakeology Pie Ingredients:
2 scoops of Chocolate Shakeology
1 container (12 oz) Firm Tofu
1/2 cup Organic Peanut Butter (or almond butter)
2 tsp fat free milk ( or almond milk)
Pie Crust of your choice, the healthier the better! 

Put all ingredients in a blender. Mix until smooth. Pour in pie crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour. BOOM!!!!!!!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment