What you need:
- 2 range free eggs (don't buy regular eggs from chickens pumped with hormones, ben cooped up in a tiny living space, etc.)
- Ezekiel tortilla-sprouted grains are always better then processed wheat or white breads or tortillas
- 3 tbsp Green salsa of your choice
- 1tbsp Plain Greek Organic Yogurt like Stonyfield (more protein and less sugar then regular yogurt)
- 2tbsp of Wholly Guacomole or a few slices of avocado (healthy fat)
- Black Beans cooked and I prefer smashed
- white or purple onion diced
- Mini bell peppers, I get red, yellow and orange and dice those up
First, get your small pan hot with a little olive oil, put in a small handful of onions and mini bell peppers, and sauté them up!
Second, open the can of beans and smash with a spoon, then dump into a medium pan and heat for 6 or so minutes until they simmer. Add whatever seasonings you like, I used Zesty Lemon!
Third, add your 2 fresh eggs into the pan with the bell peppers and onions, and cook.
Fourth, heat up your tortilla in the microwave for 30 seconds or less, too long can make it brittle and break esp since Ezekiel is sprouted.
Last, put it all together! I put down the eggs first, then the beans, put the greek yogurt on, then the guac, then the salsa.
You've got your protein, healthy fats, healthy SPROUTED grains, and it's seriously delicious!!