Monday, October 17, 2011

What's for Dinner?!

You know whats probably the MOST annoying question in the world if you are married or living with someone?
“Babe, whats for dinner?” 
“IDK, what do you want?”
“IDK... what do we have?”
And the convo goes on till either one of you can think on your toes, has left overs, a mad genius, or you get in a little hangry fight. Hangry is hungry+angry=hangry.
It’s not pretty, and I LOATHE that question. So I’ve had the Beachbody club membership for over SIX months now and haven’t touched the meal planner till a few days ago. Can I just say, I am SHOCKED. and I don’t get surprised very easy. 
It has:
customizable meal plans
a grocery list
nutritional facts
pick and choose what you don’t like
change things such as snacks to something that better suits your tastebuds
AND it calculates what you need based of your height, weight, and physical activity. SCORE. Did I mention that it is also vegan friendly? Pretty rare, but starting to get more popular.
We went grocery shopping and it even lists the items you need based off of category (dairy, breads, meats, produce, etc). I love it cuz I can X out the items I already have at home so I don’t waste ink. Double score. (that stuffs pricey!!) 
So tonight we made Asian Grilled Chicken with brown rice and stir fry veggies. Hello Emeril, but way cheaper and way easier. All wholesome natural ingredients, and fuel for your body. If  you want to know more about this super easy and convenient meal planner, message me!  

Nutritional Information

Calories
610
Calories from Fat
120
Total Fat
14 g
Saturated Fat
2.5 g
Cholesterol
80 mg
Sodium
820 mg
Total Carbohydrate
87 g
Dietary Fiber
7 g
Sugars
33 g
Protein
38 g
Vitamin A
60%
Vitamin C
50%
Calcium
10%
Iron
25%
 
Bon Appetite! 

No comments :

Post a Comment