Friday, August 19, 2011

Chicken/Tzatziki Pita Pocket Dinner with Sweet Potato Fries, uh YUM

So let me just say AGAIN, I am not a cook. I have no cooking skills or creative bone in my body. I would live off Shakeology everyday if I could because I'm that helpless when it comes to ideas for dinner. Why is it dinner is the hardest to figure out? I have no idea, maybe our expectations are too high or we think we need to feast. Truth is, WE DON'T. Basically, you should be eating 5-6 smaller meals a day to keep your metabolism up  and running so you don't get those saddlebags you hate so much (trust me, I do too).

If you are reading this and you don't have an assigned beachbody coach, let me help ya out.. As I go along in this business I become more passionate about health and fitness, and was recommended by my good friend, Kati to read Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet. Needless to say I'm in love and not looking back. So here's another simple dinner idea from yours truly <3

What you need:
Whole Wheat Pita Pockets
Chicken breast or tofu if you are vegetarian
Tzatziki
Balsamic Vinegar
Spring Mix

*I try to use all organic or locally grown, antibiotic free, etc.

Spread the Tzatziki sauce in the pita pocket, put in a little spring mix and chicken, add a little balsamic. Repeat until pocket is full and looks as delicious as this:

(K again the fine china ;-) and a little blurry I was too hungry to think and had a few bites, sorry fellow bloggers)

Add some nom nom sweet potato fries for the side and you're set!


Oh, and I had to give away the rest of the Chocolate Zucchini cake, I was not forking with caution ;-) 


No comments :

Post a Comment